Located in Muskegon, Michigan, Wolf Lake Resort and Campground offers 30/50 amp sites along with water and electric tent sites for those seeking a more traditional stay. This picturesque campground overlooking beautiful Wolf Lake includes hot showers and flush toilets, picnic tables and a fire ring at each site, trails to ride bikes or walk through, and four separate play areas. You can enjoy swimming, fishing, and boating in the lake. Given our convenient location, visitors may explore nearby attractions like Softball World, Eagle Island Golf Club, Lake Michigan and Silver Side to name a few. Whether its for a night or two, we hope to see you soon!
LocationClick to open the map
All visitors must be registered with the office prior to entering the campground.
* We have a visitors fee. Unregistered guest will be charged $10.00 per person & $10.00 per vehicle. The person registered to the site will assume financial responsibility if the unregistered guest does not pay
* Visiting hours are between 12 p.m.-10 p.m. visitors that remain at the site outside of these hours will be responsible for paying the nightly rate.
* Please advise all visitors of the rules at wolf lake campground. the registered camper is responsible for the visitors actions and safety
We are a pet friendly campground
* Pets must be on a leash at all times
* You must clean up after your pet
* Pets must never be left unattended this includes in your trailer and vehicle
* Excessive barking, growling or aggressive behavior is not acceptable
* No more than two pets per site
* Campfires are not to be left unattended
* Campfires should only be in the provided fire ring
* The fire ring is not to be moved
* No burning of garbage in the fire ring
* No firewood is to be gathered from around the campground or woods
* You can purchase firewood from the camp office during open hours
* Violations of any of these rules will result in a $25.00 fee.
* Golden Rule for camping: Leave your site better than when you arrived.
* Drive Slowly through the campground abiding by posted speed signs and watch for children. Speeding and reckless driving will not be accepted.
* Quiet Hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Radio's should be turned off during these hours. Please keep campfire conversations to a respectable level.
* The camper registered to the site is responsible for the actions of their children and visitors. The registered camper will be held financially liable for any damages caused by their children or visitors. Children (17 and under) should be accompanied by an adult after 10 p.m.
* Two vehicles are allowed on the site. Additional vehicles should be parked in the visitors parking. Every vehicle must be registered with the office at check-in. Unregistered vehicles are subject to towing at the owners expense.
* If security or management comes to your site for any disruptive behavior, you will be asked to correct your actions. If your behavior continues you will be asked respectfully to leave. Authorities will be called if needed.
* Language: We expect all campers and guest to use respectful language towards one another and other campers. Music choices should be respectful as well.
* We do not allow clotheslines or any use of nails to protect campers and our trees
* You are responsible for keeping your campsite clean. We will collect your trash bags during the hours of Ilam-1pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Trash must be in bags and out by the campsite post for pick up. Outside of these hours it is your responsibility to bring your trash to the blue dumpsters located in our check-in area. No trash is to be burned in the fire pits.
* Fireworks of any kind are not allowed in the campground.
* Bathhouse with flushing toilets and hot showers
*Camp Store (wood, lights, candy, batteries, soap, more+)
*Public Swimming Beach
*Nature Trail for hiking/biking
*Kayak, Paddle Boat and Rowboat Rentals
* Laundry Room
* Each site has a picnic table and fire ring
* Family movie nights
*Family fun activities hosted by Wolf Lake Campground can be found on our Facebook page
One additional vehicle is permitted to be parked on the site. Any additional vehicles beyond that should be parked in the visitors' parking lot.